Commercial | International House Sydney
A synergy between the natural energy of an organisation with a truly innovative design.
Creativity and technology are fuel for the innovation generation. International House Sydney is a fusion of these two components, giving you a platform to develop a culture of change and to drive sustainable growth.
Standing at the gateway of Barangaroo, International House Sydney is set to become an icon for the new CBD, a pure expression of design excellence and an architectural response to Sydney’s place on the global stage.
Acclaimed Australian architects Tzannes and Associates have designed and engineered timber building that uses Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and Glue Laminated Timber (Glulam) to anchor the building to the waterfront history of Barangaroo, while also creating the future of commercial space.
- Total floorspace of approximately 6,719 sqm NLA
- Typical floorplans of approximately 1,240 sqm offer flexible layouts and agile workspaces
- Typical floor to ceiling height of approximately 2.7 m for open, spacious fit-outs
- Greater adaptability from 100 mm access floors allowing easy reconfiguration of work areas
- Easy access and generous capacity from 3 dedicated passenger lifts
- Designed to exceed 5-Star NABERS Energy Base Building rating
- Targeting a 6-Star Green Star Office Design and As Built (v3) rating
- Supports work-life balance to end-of-trip facilities
- Basement car parking available for employees, customers and clients
Artist’s impression only as at June 2016